Are you trying to think of something for the kids to give their teachers as a thank you gift?
We can help you out by showing you how to make these gorgeous little chocolate gifts!
Here’s what you will need:
- Double-sided tape
- Coloured curling ribbon
- Decorative bow
- Candy canes
- Assorted chocolates. We used a Kit Kat, Turkish Delight, mini Mentos and mini chocolate-blocks, mini Santas.
- Starting with the largest chocolate on the bottom, tape all the chocolates together, finishing with the smallest on top.
- Tie the curling ribbon around the stack like a parcel and curl ends lightly. Top with bow.
- Pick two candy canes of similar length and add tape on the inside of the candy cane.
- Place chocolate stack on top, sticking down with small pieces of double sided tape.