Cum after sex
Answered 10 months ago
Whenever I had sex with my ex partner, wen he came it always, every time, would dribble out of me. I’ve started seeing somebody else & we had sex for the first time today & he came inside of me but nothing came out of me at all.
Is that just because all people are different or there just wasn’t much....?
Have an answer?
1. He didn't cum and faked it (that he said he did)
2. He knows how withhold ejaculation but still orgasm (its possible, tantra teaches men)
3. He has a health problem that blocks seminal fluid or he doesn't produce any.
4. He had cum recently and was "out of supply'
5. He has a low supply, some men makes loads, others buggar all, it's rare but some men don't make much.
I hope this helps
He didn’t take it, his afterglow was too telling.