Aussie Eggnog Drink
We don’t often associate eggnog with an Australian Christmas because it can be so damn hot here at this time of the year, so give this chilled version a go instead.
There isn’t even any cooking involved!
This recipe makes 4 large cups.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup White Or Raw Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 3/4 cup Cream
- 1/4 cup Bourbon Or Cognac
- 1 Whole Nutmeg, Grated For Serving
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
To Make The Eggnog
- Separate the eggs and place in separate bowls
- Whisk the eggs yolks and sugar together with an electric mixer until really pale and the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the milk, cream and alcohol and whish together.
- Just before serving whisk the egg whites until peaks form and gently stir it through the eggnog. Otherwise, pop it in the fridge until you want to drink it.
- Grate over a little fresh nutmeg so it looks super special.
- That’s it! You’re done.