You can serve these Baked Stuffed Sweet Potato as individual or slice once cooked, either way it’s delicious and healthy! Go figure lol.
Recipe Recipes, Side Dishes, Vegetarian,
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
1242kJ 12.2g 0.78g 0.88g 55g 3.69g 17.6g 26mg
- 100 grams Kale thinly sliced
- 1 cup Lemon
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 4 Small Sweet Potatoes
- 400 grams Cannellini drained
- 1 Spanish Onion sliced
- 1/4 tbsp Salt And Pepper to season
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork and place on baking tray in oven for 1 hour.
- Heat large frypan over medium heat add sliced kale, onion and garlic. You can add a teaspoon of olive oil but it is not essential (we didn't). Add drained cannellini beans and stir through, continue tossing until kale just starts to wilt. Remove from heat.
- Once sweet potatoes are cooked, cut down the center with a sharp knife, they will soft though the skin will hold them together. Squeeze the ends so that you have a 'pocket' to add the stuffing mix.
- Squeeze half the lemon over the kale mix and stir through, and cut the remaining half into 4 wedges to serve. Using tongs fill the middle of the sweet potatoes with kale mix and return to oven for 5 minutes to heat through.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.
- Frugal Living
- Frugal Living