Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork and place on baking tray in oven for 1 hour.
- Heat large frypan over medium heat add sliced kale, onion and garlic. You can add a teaspoon of olive oil but it is not essential (we didn't). Add drained cannellini beans and stir through, continue tossing until kale just starts to wilt. Remove from heat.
- Once sweet potatoes are cooked, cut down the center with a sharp knife, they will soft though the skin will hold them together. Squeeze the ends so that you have a 'pocket' to add the stuffing mix.
- Squeeze half the lemon over the kale mix and stir through, and cut the remaining half into 4 wedges to serve. Using tongs fill the middle of the sweet potatoes with kale mix and return to oven for 5 minutes to heat through.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.