Baked Zucchini Fries is the ultimate veggie side dish. It is crispy and crunchy on the outside but firm and soft on the inside. It hits all the salty, crispy, savoury notes you crave — without any added guilt!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 450 F or 233 C.
- Mix cheese and the parsley with bread crumbs in a small bowl.
- Cut the zucchini in half crosswise then lengthwise into ¼ inch thick sticks.
- Dip the zucchini sticks into the egg, then into the coating mixture. Line up in a single layer on a baking sheet, lined with parchment for easy cleanup.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, turning pan halfway through, make sure that the zucchini sticks are tender and the coating is crispy and brown.