Balsamic Beetroot Tartlets
With an abundance of beets in my garden, and my love for the combination of beetroot and goats cheese! This tartlet is perfect for any time of the day! On its own or with a salad.
Beetroot has such a fresh and earthy! mixed with the flavour of the cream cheese, you are sure to love this tart! quick and easy to whip up for a quick snack or something special to serve to guests! or even take to lunch the next day the possibilities are endless!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Sheets Shortcrust Puff Pastry, Thawed And Cut In 4
- 1 Red Onion, Slice Thinly
- 2 Large Beetroots Diced Into 2cm Cubes
- 60 grams Goats Cheese/ Feta
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Sprigs Thyme
- 1 cup Chopped Spinach
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Grease the tartlet cases
- Place each pastry into a case and gently press the sides down and trim edges
- In fry pan add red onion, balsamic vinegar and thyme
- Cook on medium heat until onion is soft
- Take off heat and mix in beetroot
- Place mix in each tartlet case and top with crumbles goats cheese/ feta
- Bake approximately 30-40 minutes until pastry is golden and crispy