Beetroot Dip is super easy to make. It’s a veggie dip that even the veggie haters will like!
The colour of this Beetroot Dip is so eye-catching and bright. And to make things even better, it is great for parties, snacks and everything in-between!
It is perfect for crackers and tortillas, but you can also dip any food you find is a perfect match. Your guests will love it! You should definitely give it a go! It’s a must-try!
This recipe makes 8 servings and can be made a day or two in advance. Keep it sealed in the fridge until needed.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Chilli Powder
- Greek Yoghurt
- Salt to taste
- 4 Beetroots
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil good quality
- 2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Powder (optional)
- 250 ml Greek Yoghurt
- Salt To Taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Peel beetroot and cut into small (2cm) dice, put into a bowl and drizzle over 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and toss so the beetroot is coated with the oil.
- Scatter the beetroot over an oven tray and bake for 20-30 minutes, until soft.
- Remove from the oven and let the beetroot cool down a while.
- Place the cooled beetroot into a food processor and add the garlic, spices, lemon juice, yogurt, salt, the rest of the olive oil, the chilli and blend to a puree.