Smoothies are a great way to start the morning, but upgrading them to a bowl as with this Carrot Cake Smoothie Bowl are an even better idea.
A smoothie bowl allows you to take things a little slower and enjoy your smoothie on a slow morning just as you would any other bowl of breakfast, if you can get the kids to leave you alone that is!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Medium Banana frozen and cut
- 1 Carrots diced or grated depending on blender strength
- 1/2 cup Milk or plant milk of choice
- 1/2 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tsp Honey or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger ground
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Add all the ingredients at the same time to the blender and pulse for about 30-60 seconds or until smooth. Depending on the strength of your blender, you may find it easier to add the carrots and liquids first, then the other ingredients.
- Pour into a bowl and top with anything you like. We added pecans, cranberries and shaved coconut to ours!