time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Corn Cobs, Kernels Removed
- 1 Small Carrot, Finely Diced
- 4 Spring Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Red Cabbage, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 White Cabbage, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Juice Of A Large Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat a frypan over medium-high heat.
- Drizzle in some olive oil, add the corn, salt and pepper, spread the corn evenly across the base of the pan and allow it to char, give it a stir and repeat until the corn is just cooked.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine 1/3 cup olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a small bowl then pour over the salsa salad and mix to combine.