Chocolate Hedgehog Slice is a huge favourite among kids…and secretly, among adults, too!
It is full of crunch and chocolate goodness!
Our traditional recipe is pretty much bullet proof. It is delicious and super easy to make and everyone will love it. Give it a go and share it with friends and family!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Hot Water
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 cup Icing Sugar sifted
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 3 tbsp Coconut
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 250 grams Marie Biscuits broken into large pieces
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 2 tbsp Hot Water
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Melt butter in large saucepan. Remove from the heat.
- Add the sifted icing sugar, cocoa and coconut, mix well.
- Stir in the beaten egg.
- Stir over a gentle heat until boiling.
- Fold in broken biscuits, taking care not to crush them to much more.
- Press the mixture into a lined/greased slab tray. Chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
- To make the icing, sift the icing sugar and the cocoa into a bowl.
- Add the hot water and mix to a smooth paste.
- Cover the chilled mixture with the icing and sprinkle with extra coconut, chopped nuts or 100 n 1000s