Chocolate Hedgehog Slice is a huge favourite among kids…and secretly adults too! Our traditional recipe is pretty much bullet proof. Give it a go and share it with friends and family!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Hot Water
- Melt butter in large saucepan. Remove from the heat.
- Add the sifted icing sugar, cocoa and coconut, mix well.
- Stir in the beaten egg.
- Stir over a gentle heat until boiling.
- Fold in broken biscuits, taking care not to crush them to much more.
- Press the mixture into a lined/greased slab tray. Chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
- To make the icing, sift the icing sugar and the cocoa into a bowl.
- Add the hot water and mix to a smooth paste.
- Cover the chilled mixture with the icing and sprinkle with extra coconut, chopped nuts or 100 n 1000s