My, oh my..This Cinnamon Scroll Pancakes recipe should come with a health warning!
I just adore cinnamon scrolls, but I never have the time to make them. So that’s when we came up with this clever cheat version… Cinnamon Scroll Pancakes.
It may disastrous to know how to make these! You won’t be able to stop at just one!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and mix again. Pour into ziplock bag or small piping bag. Set aside.
Cream Cheese Goodness to Top
- Sift icing sugar into mixing bowl, add cream cheese, butter and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth and pour into a ziplock bag or small piping bag. Set aside.
- Sift pancake parlour mix in a bowl, add milk and whisk until smooth.
- Set aside to rise for 10 minutes.
- Heat frypan over medium heat (use a large electric frypan to cook in bulk) ad 1 teaspoon of butter and pour in pancake mix.
- Cook until bubbles start to appear on top and just pop.
- Now add your Cinnamon Swirl mix in a circle/swirl pattern then flip your pancake.
- Reduce heat to medium/low, cover frypan with a lid and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Swirl the Cream Cheese Goodness on top of the hot pancakes.