When you’ve got a craving for a chewy biscuit with a tropical twist, these Coconut Oat Biscuits will definitely satisfy. They’ve got the delightful flavour of coconut, paired with the scrumptious texture of oats in one amazing biscuit masterpiece. These are a guaranteed hit for snacks, or anytime you want a treat.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl cream together the butter, coconut oil and sugars until soft. Add the eggs and vanilla until well combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the plain flour, baking powder, bicarb soda and oats until well combined. Mix through the coconut as well.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until combined and moist.
- Spoon onto a prepared baking tray, making sure each one is about 3cm apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven immediately, as over cooking will make them too hard.