How to Make Coffee Fluff
Coffee fluff, Dalgona coffee, fluffy coffee, whipped coffee, frothy coffee regardless of what you want to call it its pretty simple to make and but pretty impressive to serve.
This recipe serves 2 in medium-sized glasses but you can make as much or as little as you want. The rules are simple, equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and recently boiled water.
You can use a whisk and your muscle power to create the fluff but it takes a lot of stamina. It’s much easier with an electric mixer.
You can substitute the traditional white sugar for brown sugar or raw sugar if you so wish.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/3 cup Recently Boiled Water
- 1/3 cup Good Quality Instant Coffee
- 1/3 cup White Sugar
- Cold Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Coffee Fluff:
- Place the coffee and sugar in a bowl, add boiling water and with an electric mixer whipping on high speed until it’s whipped and can hold it own form.
- Place a couple of ice cubes in a nice glass and fill it a third of the way with cold milk.
- Spoon the coffee fluff on top of the milk.