If decadence had a form it would look like this Condensed Milk Baked Lemon Cheesecake.
Impossibly sweet and silky smooth with just a hint of tangy lemon, this is one cake that you won’t soon forget.
So if you’re looking to really blow out a week of healthy eating with a magnificent cheat day, or you’re planning to make one serious impression on just about anyone, whip up this sugary monolith for a jaw-dropping taste sensation.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 100 grams Digestive Biscuits crushed
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 100 grams Butter melted
- 1 kg Cream Cheese
- 395 grams Condensed Milk Sweetened
- 2 tbsp Plain Flour
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Eggs
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees. Prepare a 23cm springform cake pan with high sides by lining it with a circle of baking paper.
- In a bowl mix together the biscuit crumbs, sugar and melted butter until well combined. Press this into the bottom of the prepared baking tin.
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy. This is easier to do with room temperature cream cheese. Once in this state, gradually beat in the condensed milk until the mixture is smooth. Add the flour and the lemon juice, beating until mixed. The eggs go in last, one at a time, but be careful not to over mix.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base and pop into the pre-heated oven for about 70 minutes or until set in the centre.
- Turn the oven off but leave the cheesecake inside with the oven door ajar. Let the cake cool completely, to prevent it from cracking.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours before serving.