This Cream Cheese Frosting is smooth, thick, creamy and super versatile.
It holds its shape when piped and most importantly, it’s delicious. I love it on red velvet cake, chocolate cake and this on top of carrot cake makes it soo extra!
If only every dessert can be buried beneath a mountain of cream cheese, I would have done so. Sweet with just enough zest!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 30 grams Butter
- 150 grams Cream Cheese such as Philly
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- In a mixing bowl combine the ingredients.
- With electric beaters, beat together the cream cheese and butter on high until thick, creamy and smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and beat until combined.
- Very gradually add the sifted icing sugar and beat well. Mixture should be thick and without any lumps.
- Spread over the cake of your choice.