Corned Beef and Curried Egg Pasta
This is a great way to use up leftover corned beef for a cheap and fast dinner. My Dad came up with this recipe when I was really young and he made it all the time – except he liked it hot – so we always had it with a big glass of milk!
This is a great way to use up leftover corned beef if you are a bit sick of corned beef patties.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Corned Beef
- Bring salted water to the boil in large saucepan and add pasta. Cook for 12-15 minutes until tender.
- While pasta is cooking, in a medium saucepan add butter and melt over medium heat. Add flour an curry powder, using a whisk mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly pour 1/2 cup of milk in at a time whisking each time to keep smooth. Continue until all milk is used.
- Still over the heat whisk until you have a nice thick sauce, you can increase the heat slightly if you need.
- Drain pasta, place in large serving bowl.
- Stir through curry white sauce and diced cornbeef.
- Peel boiled eggs and slice in half, gently stir through pasta and serve.