In Australia we don’t really think about avocado as being sweet, but this Dairy-Free Choc Avocado Mousse will absolutely change your mind (and your life!). Smooth, creamy and oh-so-delicious it’s a super simple dessert that you can whip up really…
In Australia we don’t really think about avocado as being sweet, but this Dairy-Free Choc Avocado Mousse will absolutely change your mind (and your life!).
Smooth, creamy and oh-so-delicious it’s a super simple dessert that you can whip up really easily that’s sure to please any sweet tooth.
If your kids are custard and mousse lovers, but you want to move away from the processed and packaged options, this recipe will definitely get you there. It’s a yummy little sweet that we know you’ll love!
If you are vegan, this recipe is perfect for you!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Medium Avocados well ripened
- 0.3 cup Maple Syrup or sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.3 cup Coconut Cream chilled overnight until firm
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Peel and deseed avocados, then pop into food processor. Blend until very smooth, adding a teaspoon or two of water to get the process going.
- Once the avocado is smooth, add the cacao powder, vanilla and maple syrup (room temperature) and blend well. Then add the chilled coconut cream and blend again.
- Chill the mixture in fridge for a few hours, and serve topped with berries and coconut.