Iced VoVos are basically an institution in Australia, and these Easy Iced VoVo Balls are the ultimate Aussie treat.
Whether you’re prepping for Christmas or good ol’ Australia day, these are the treats to prepare! Try these Easy Iced Vovo Balls and make it with your kids!
Please find powder dyes to tint your white chocolate. Powder dyes are best for chocolate, as water-based can ruin the chocolate entirely.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Add the Iced VoVo biscuits to the food processor. Pulse until fine crumbs form.
- Put this mixture into a mixing bowl with the cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Using your hands or an ice cream scoop, split the mixture into evenly sized balls and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Once all the mixture has been formed into balls, allow to set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- While this is setting, melt the white chocolate in the microwave in bursts until smooth. Add the pink/red dye powder and stir until you have a colour that you like. We were aiming for al night pink colour.
- Dip each ball in melted chocolate and then roll in desiccated coconut.
- Allow to harden for another 20 minutes in the fridge.