When you need to make a batch of cupcakes that definitely impresses, these Frosted Carrot Cake Cupcakes are the best choice. They’re a modern twist on the classic carrot cake, topped with a stunningly smooth cream cheese frosting. People will beg for these cupcakes once they’ve tried them, trust us on that.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 3/4 cups Grated Carrot
- 2/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Eggs eaten
- 120 grams Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Icing Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 70 grams Butter soft
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder. In another bowl combine the carrot and the oil.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet carrot mix, stirring until just combined. Add the beaten eggs and combine, stirring as little as possible.
- Spoon the picture into the paper liner, filling them about 2/3 of the way. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and springy on the top. Allow to cool.
- While the cupcakes are cooling, blend together the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla bean paste until nice and smooth. Then, very slowly beat in the sifted powdered sugar.
- Transfer the frosting into a ziplock bag or piping bag, and pipe evenly onto the cooled cupcakes. If frosting isn’t standing well, cool for a few hours before piping.