You can gobble up this juicy and flavourful Baked Asian Salmon immediately. All you need is 30 minutes to cook and prepare!
It’s a salmon-lover’s delight and one of the healthiest meals you can eat.
There are good fats and bad fats thank goodness this Baked Asian Salmon has the good fats. That means I can have 2 servings, right??
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 Garlic Clove minced
- 1 tbsp Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger either fresh grated or minced ginger
- 1 tsp Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 900 grams Salmon
- 2 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Seeds
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees
- Line baking tray with foil.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, hot chilli sauce and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto the foil in the baking tray and fold up all 4 sides of the foil.
- Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into the oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Open the foil and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds.