You can gobble up this juicy and flavourful Baked Asian Salmon immediately. All you need is 30 minutes to cook and prepare! It’s a salmon-lover’s delight and one of the healthiest meals you can eat. There are good fats and bad fats…
You can gobble up this juicy and flavourful Baked Asian Salmon immediately. All you need is 30 minutes to cook and prepare!
It’s a salmon-lover’s delight and one of the healthiest meals you can eat.
There are good fats and bad fats thank goodness this Baked Asian Salmon has the good fats. That means I can have 2 servings, right??
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 Garlic Clove minced
- 1 tbsp Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger either fresh grated or minced ginger
- 1 tsp Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 900 grams Salmon
- 2 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Seeds
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees
- Line baking tray with foil.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, hot chilli sauce and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto the foil in the baking tray and fold up all 4 sides of the foil.
- Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into the oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Open the foil and place under the grill for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds.