Everybody screams for ice cream, but if you don’t want to break a healthy eating promise you can still enjoy it in the form of Homemade Mint Choc Chip Yoghurt Ice Cream Pops. These minty, chocolatey treats are great for kids with a sweet tooth, and they pack a solid serving of healthy fats and protein thanks to the Greek yoghurt base.
You can use any ice cream pop mould you want, they’re easily purchased from any homewares store and are guaranteed to make you the favourite food provider in the house!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint Essence
- 1 tbsp Icing Sugar (or more), to taste
- 1/3 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Drop Green Food Colouring or more for ideal colour
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a bowl whisk together the milk, greek yoghurt, sugar, vanilla and peppermint essence.
- Add in green food colouring until desired shade is reached. Continue to whisk until the mixture has a smooth consistency. Add half of the chocolate chips.
- Pour into your ice pop moulds, adding the rest of the chocolate chips intermittently into the mix. Make sure to fill only enough to allow you to insert the sticks. Pop the sticks in and leave the ice pops in the freezer to solidify.
- Remove after five hours or longer, and when ready to serve run the bottom of the mould under hot water very quickly while wiggling the ice pop sticks.
- Ice cream
- Ice cream