Homemade Parsley and Macadamia Pesto Sauce
Homemade Parsley and Macadamia Pesto Sauce is a great standby if you have no store bought bottles in the pantry. It tastes so much better fresh and there are so many different types to try. They’re delicious stirred through some freshly cooked pasta. Try this one!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Parsley
- 1 Macadamia Nuts 80 grams, shelled
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan finely grated
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- In a food processor combine the parsley leaves, macadamia nuts and garlic until almost smooth.
- Keep the food processor switched on whilst gently adding in the olive oil in a continuous stream.
- Just before switching it off, throw in the parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately. Season if required.