If you are entertaining and want an easy hot dip to wow your family and friends, Hot Stuffed Camembert Dip is the one for you! Gooey and delicious.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Camembert whole
- 2 tbsp Capers
- 2 tbsp Semi-dried Tomatoes diced
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with aluminium foil.
- Carefully cut the top off the camembert and set the lid aside.
- Scoop out a little (about a tablespoon) of the cheese.
- Finely chop the removed cheese and mix in a bowl with the olive oil, capers, semi-dried tomatoes and minced garlic.
- Spoon the savoury mixture back into the cheese and place the lid on top (it will sit quite high).
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until the camembert is soft and gooey without losing the shape.
- Serve hot from the oven with crackers.