time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 4 cups Cereal
- 1/2 Cup Coconut shredded/desiccated
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 125 grams Butter
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Well grease a slice pan or line with baking paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and pour into the dry ingredients.
- Press the mixture into the pan and top with chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan when cool and cut into bars or squares.