This recipe for Rich Coconutty Leftover Cereal Bars is an excellent way to use leftover cereal and coconut you have that’s about to expire. They are also great as snacks or for lunches! These Rich Coconutty Leftover Cereal Bars are delicious.…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 4 cups Cereal
- 1/2 Cup Coconut shredded/desiccated
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 125 grams Butter
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Well grease a slice pan or line with baking paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and pour into the dry ingredients.
- Press the mixture into the pan and top with chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan when cool and cut into bars or squares.