A staple drink this wonderful summer season.
When it’s hot outside, you can’t go wrong with this drink! Treat yourself for a refreshing drink that is everyone’s favourite. This homemade Lemon Cordial is waaay better than the store bought.
There is nothing like a fresh cold glass of lemon cordial on a hot day! You could even make up a batch of this lemon cordial recipe as a present!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Castor Sugar
- 2 Lemon Peel
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice Freshly squeezed
- 1 cup Water
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Boil the lemon rinds with the sugar and one cup of water for five minutes.
- Allow to cool before adding the lemon juice.
- Makes 500ml and will keep for up to two weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To serve, add two tablespoons of cordial to a glass, and top up with cold water.