You haven’t eaten good meatballs until you have tried our tender marinated Louigi’s Meatballs. The trick is mixing the mince with milk, this breaks down the enzymes in the meat making them so tender, so succulent, your family will be begging you for more!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to 180º.
- Combine all the meatball ingredients in a bowl and shape into small bit sized meatballs.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and heat gently.
- Use a stick blender or food processor to make the sauce nice and smooth.
- Place the meatballs in a baking dish and pour the sauce over the top.
- Bake for one hour or until the meatballs are brown and the sauce thickens and caramelises.
- Stir once or twice gently during baking.