Mars Bar Cheesecake is a super popular cheesecake in restaurants, parties and among almost everyone for a good reason!
It’s decadent, flavourful and sooooo ridiculously delicious. Give this mars bar cheesecake a go….you won’t regret it.
Is it frugal? No!
Is it healthy? No Way!
Is it delicious! Hells yes!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
To Make the Base:
- Crush biscuits finely add melted butter and mix well.
- Press over a base and sides of a round 20cm springform cake tin.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.
To Make the Cheesecake:
- Combine two tablespoons of cream, brown sugar and extra butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir on low heat for 3-4 mins until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Dissolve gelatine by whisking into water with a fork until dissolved.
- Stir till smooth. Set aside.
- Combine two tablespoons of cream and chocolate in another saucepan and stir on low heat until chocolate dissolves. Set aside.
- Using electric mixer, beat cheese and sugar together until smooth and in another bowl whip remaining cream until soft peaks are formed.
- Stir gelatine into cheese mixture with Mars bars and then fold in cream.
- Pour half the cheese mixture into the chilled base and then drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauces.
- Pull a skewer backwards and forwards through the sauces.
- Pour remaining cheese mixture in and then drizzle the top with sauces again and repeat the skewer.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours.