Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Pork Chops taste so good, they go especially well with potato and a nice sauce!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Pork Chops
- White wine
- Crushed garlic
- Can Cream of mushroom soup
- 4 Pork Chops or 5
- 1/3 White Wine (or chicken stock)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Seeded Mustard
- 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- In a large bowl mix the soup, wine or stock, honey, mustard and garlic together. Mix well.
- Spray the slow cooker with a little canola oil.
- Place the pork chops on the bottom and season well with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the marinade sauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Serve with seasonal veggies and a baked potato smothered in sour cream and topped with grated cheese.