Homemade Muesli Bars makes a delicious and nutritious snack as it is filled with lots of good stuff.
There’s chocolate and nuts and leftovers you can add in the muesli bars so it’s a delicious snack to fill up the tummy especially for the kids. With all the ingredients in consideration, it is also fun to eat because there’s a lot of texture going on when you chew.
It’s a great lunchbox snack or afternoon tea, and even better when the kids can help make them, too! Muesli bars are seriously sooo easy to make!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 cup Coconut (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Mixed Nuts crushed
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar, Raw
- 1/2 cup Rice Bubbles
- 1/2 cup Muesli toasted
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Bits
- 125 grams Butter
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
How to Make Home Made Muesli Bars
- Grease and line a shallow baking tray (recommended a 28cm x 36cm tray, which makes 30 standard muesli bars).
- Mix your muesli, Rice bubbles, coconut & nuts together in a bowl.
- Put your butter, honey, peanut butter and sugar into a small saucepan and stir over a low heat until melted.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Pour melted ingredients into the bowl with your dry ingredients and stir well.
- Leave to cool for 20 minutes or until it reaches room temperature.
- Add choc chips and mix well. Spread mixture into the tray and pack in tightly, smoothing with a knife or spatula.
- Pop in the fridge until firm about 1-2 hours.
- Slice and serve.