Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Eggs
- 250 ml Carnation Milk
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Butter Softened for cooking
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oil
- 400 grams Chicken Breast Fillets diced
- 250 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- 2 cups Carnation Milk
- 1 Onion diced
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheese
- For the crepes, mix together the eggs, carnation milk, flour and water into a smooth batter using a whisk.
- Heat some of the butter on a frying pan over a medium heat, ensuring the pan is well covered.Pour about 1/4 of a cup of the smooth crepe batter into the pan, and swirl it to coat the cooking surface. Once one side is golden, flip it and cook the other side. Do this with all of your batter, stacking the crepes on a plate.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C, or 180 fan forced, and set aside a baking dish.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil and cook your onion, chicken and mushrooms for a few minutes until browned. Add the flour and the rest of the carnation milk. Bring to the boil and then simmer, stirring, for a few more minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Stir through the cheese.
- Divide the filling evenly among the crepes and roll up. Place in a baking dish, and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until filling is hot and cheese is melted.