Make sure you have an ambulance on quick dial because this Naughty Chocolate-on-Chocolate Cheesecake is a total badass!
Chocolate sounds good already. But Chocolate on chocolate?? Amazing!
And Chocolate-on-Chocolate Cheesecake? It’s so delicious I’m gonna die!!!! bahaha joking aside. This one’s an incredibly delicious dessert and a winner for chocolate cheesecake lovers.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Chocolate Biscuit Base
- Place the chocolate biscuits in a food processor and blend until the mix resembled breadcrumbs.
- Add the melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Pour the base into a 22cm spring-form pan (or similar) and press down until firm.
- Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add the two tins of condensed milk, and again beat until the mix is smooth.
- Add the dark chocolate to a microwave proof bowl, and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until the chocolate is softened. Pour into the mix and again beat until smooth.
- Lightly crush the packets of Oreo biscuits and fold into the cheesecake mixture.
- Pour over the base and smooth off the top.
- Place the cheesecake in the freezer until set.
- Final tips before serving... Ensure you have a defibrillator nearby or have the ambulance on quick dial.