This easy and Not Your Ordinary S’mores Dip is sure to be a favourite in the group!
Have your friends over and whip this super Easy S’mores dip.. with a twist! You can dip anything you like into it – we suggest Scotch Finger biscuits, but you can just use your imagination!!
Great for parties!!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Scotch Finger biscuits (or similar)
- 3/4 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 cups Marshmallows
- 1 packet Scotch Finger Biscuits (or Similar)
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees C.
- Fill an oven safe pan or skillet with the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. The content will depend on the size of your pan but a rule of thumb is to fill it a third to a half way up with chips.
- Put the marshmallows on top of the chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on the tops of the marshmallows, they should be golden brown and not burned.
- Pull out of oven, savour the smell and let cool for a few minutes while the chips continue to melt. *Drool*
- Now get some Scotch Finger biscuits, or other plain biscuits to scoop up that glorious dip!