Ricotta Cauliflower Mash
Mashed potatoes are great, but they’re far from this Ricotta Cauliflower Mash in terms of health and benefits. Yeah, neither will win you a clean-eating award, but this incredibly delicious and smooth Ricotta Cauliflower Mash is sure to turn heads. It’s a great flavour twist on the mashed potatoes, and the sweet roasted garlic flavour packs a real taste wallop. We love it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 Cloves Of Garlic medium sized
- 1 large Head Cauliflower ours was 1.25kg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Butter melted
- 4 tbsp Ricotta Cheese full fat for creaminess
- 1 gram Parsley Or Chives to top
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Carefully cut just the root bottom of the garlic cloves and place in a small pouch made of foil. Add a small amount of olive oil and seal. Roast for 10 minutes, or until garlic is soft when you press on it.
- In a pot of salted water, cook the cauliflower florets for 10-15 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain and pop on a baking sheet laid with paper and pat dry.
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor along with the ricotta, roasted garlic and melted butter. Depending on how big your food processor is you might need to do this in batches. Season with some salt and pepper, then puree until creamy and smooth.
- Garnish with a little bit of parsley or chives, if you wish, and serve warm.