time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 1 tsp Garlic (Minced)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Spring Onions
- 2 1/2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 8 Bacon Rashers
- 1 Red Capsicum
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cut the bacon into small strips and chop the spring onions and bell pepper (capsicum) into fine bits.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and fry off the bacon, onion and capsicum until cooked through and until it starts to turn to brown.
- Transfer it to the slow cooker. Add the rice and stir well. Pour in the stock and mix again.
- Cook for 5 hours on low or 2.5 hours on high.
- Before serving the slow cooker risotto, fold through the cheese and cream.