Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Cut the bacon into small strips and chop the spring onions and bell pepper (capsicum) into fine bits.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and fry off the bacon, onion and capsicum until cooked through and until it starts to turn to brown.
- Transfer it to the slow cooker. Add the rice and stir well. Pour in the stock and mix again.
- Cook for 5 hours on low or 2.5 hours on high.
- Before serving the slow cooker risotto, fold through the cheese and cream.