Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 1 tsp Garlic (Minced)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Spring Onions
- 2 1/2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 8 Bacon Rashers
- 1 Red Capsicum
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Cut the bacon into small strips and chop the spring onions and bell pepper (capsicum) into fine bits.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and fry off the bacon, onion and capsicum until cooked through and until it starts to turn to brown.
- Transfer it to the slow cooker. Add the rice and stir well. Pour in the stock and mix again.
- Cook for 5 hours on low or 2.5 hours on high.
- Before serving the slow cooker risotto, fold through the cheese and cream.