Strawberry Tiramisu is a delectable, tantalising and sweet treat fit for a king….or queen!
Use the freshest and juiciest strawberries you can find and it’s guaranteed to taste amazing! It’s the perfect summer, no-bake dessert -but I have no problem eating this even during the autumn and winter months!
Westinghouse has teamed up with Australia’s favourite home cook and mum, Julie Goodwin, to encourage parents to pass on their cooking skills. Enjoy more recipes like this Strawberry Tiramisu with the Kids in the Kitchen recipe booklet, featuring 12 delicious recipes which the whole family can cook together.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 600 Millilitre Thickened Cream or heavy cream
- 500 grams Strawberries
- 300 grams Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 4 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar or more for serving
- 2 10x15cm Sponge Cake or 16 Savoiardi biscuits
- 2 tbsp Cointreau optional
- 1 100 Millilitre Orange Juice
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Finely chop ¾ of the strawberries. Place chopped strawberries, orange juice and caster sugar into a small sauce pan. Simmer on a medium heat until strawberry dissolves.
- Using a hand blender puree the mixture. Place mixture onto a brownie pan and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks form. Add the icing sugar, vanilla bean paste and mascarpone. Beat until well combined.
- Get the serving tray or glasses ready.
- Cut the sponge or savoiardi to fit the serving tray or glasses. Place the sponge fingers into the strawberry mixture and allow to sit for 30 seconds each side.
- Layer the biscuits at the bottom of each glass or tray, top with a dollop of the strawberry mixture (if making the adult version drizzle some Cointreau onto the biscuits), top with cream. Repeat to produce another layer, and until you have no more biscuits left.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Thinly slice the remaining strawberries and layer on top of tiramisu. Before serving, dust with icing sugar.