The Finest Blueberry Peach Cake is a work of art. Each bite delights with rich and delicious fruity taste. Made my sweet tooth very happy!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 8 tbsp Salted Butter
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups Whole Meal Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1-2 Peaches thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line an 23 cm with baking paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, until eggs are well incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking powder. Stir until combined.
- In a prepared pan, transfer batter and spread evenly.
- Arrange the peach slices in a circle on top of the batter.
- Arrange the blueberries over the top of the cake.
- Sprinkle with a little extra Brown sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Check and bake for another 10-15 minutes until the cake springs back when touched.
- Remove from the oven and using the parchment paper, lift the cake out of the pan. Let it cool for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, slice, and serve!