Tuna Melts are a cheap and easy meal to make – for when money is tight! You’ll love eating it with soups, during lunch or dinner!
Tuna Melts are a cheap and easy meal to make – for when money is tight!
You’ll love eating it with soups, during lunch or dinner!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 French Stick cut into 1.5cm slices or just plain bread
- 1 small Cucumber peeled and diced finely
- 2 Shallots finely diced
- 1 Tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 185 grams Tuna tin in springwater
- 1 Salt And Pepper to taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a bowl mix together the tuna, diced cucumber, shallots, mayonnaise and salt and pepper.
- Heap the mixture onto the French Stick rounds and top with a slice of tomato and grated cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven (190 degrees) for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.