Vegetarian Lentil Meatloaf makes a great beef stock sub — Meat for the vegetarian! Fibre and protein rich, low in fat super easy and really yummy!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 150 grams Green Lentils
- 50 grams Wheatgerm
- 175 grams Breadcrumbs dried
- 75 grams Brown Rice
- 2 Eggs
- 1 large Onion diced
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 100 grams Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp Hot Sauce such as Tabasco
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tsp Vegemite
- 50 grams Cheddar Cheese (or more if desired), grated
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Cook lentils and brown rice according to packet directions.
- In a large bowl mash the cooked lentils and add wheatgerm, breadcrumbs, brown rice, eggs, onion, thyme, the tomato paste and tomato sauce, vegemite and cheese. Pour into 23x12cm loaf tin.
- Bake covered for 1 hour.