Online Deal Clothing Sites:
There are a few sites that will give you great deals but you must be signed up first. They usually advertise sales daily on different brands and you can pick up some designer clothing for sometimes up to 80% off!
Ozsale has sales from different designers – you can pick up brand name clothing, shoes, sunglasses etc for up to 90% off – but you need to sign up with them first.
Second-Hand Clothing Stores:
- Perfectly Preloved offers great quality second-hand clothing options.
- Of course, you can’t go past the biggest and the best! Ebay is fantastic for everything!
- Two By One is a vintage and designer outlet – they had a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes when I looked!!!! Oh my!
Cheap is Good, But FREE is Better!
There are even online sites where you can get good quality pre-loved clothing – for free! Try:
More Overseas Sites to Try:
- For ladies underwear and wedding attire – try Fredericks of Hollywood.
- AliExpress is a collection of apparel sites from China that have fantastic clothing super cheap! Beware though! Check the feedback on each store to make sure they sell good quality items and again watch your postage costs. Quite often they offer postage for free – but it will take up to a month to arrive.
- Light in the Box has beautiful gowns, dresses and wedding attire.
- Dorothy Perkins offers beautiful classic pieces for all ages
- Shopbob is US based and has some super cute girly pieces.
Got a great online store you would like added here? Email us at [email protected]
#Disclaimer: Stay at Home Mum uses the occasional affiliate link in our articles which provide us with a small commission. The websites listed are ones used by our followers and suggested to us, and are not chosen because they have an affiliate program. This commission allows us to provide you with free content and pay ourselves a small wage. We thank you for your cooperation.