time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Self-raising Flour
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 1/2 cups Greek Yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 Coconut Oil 80 Millilitre
- 1 Pink Lady Apple finely diced
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Allspice
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Prepare a 12 hole muffin pay by lining with paper cases.
- Sift the self raising flour into a bowl. Add in the sugar, spices and oats. In another bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, oil, eggs, vanilla and honey. Stir through the apple pieces.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Divide the mix evenly in the muffin pan. Sprinkle some additional oats over the top. Bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through. Cool in the pan before serving. Tastes best warm!