time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 6 Onions, Quartered And Skin Removed
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp White Wine Or Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 1 Fresh Thyme, Leaves Removed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Toss onions in olive oil, place on tray cut side up and roast for 20 mins covered with foil.
- Combine balsamic vinegar, wine or stock, sugar, salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Remove foil, spoon over the dressing, turn onions upside down and return to oven for a further 10 mins.
- Baste with the juices in the bottom of the pan, scatter over thyme leaves and roast for further 10 mins.