I did wonder who thought up the idea to put these ingredients together for a Bloody Mary.
A bartender in Paris claims to have invented it some time during the 1920.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1-2 cup Ice crushed
- 1 Dash Tobasco Sauce
- 1 Dash Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Dash Lemon Juice
- 1 Pinch Of Salt to taste
- 60 ml Vodka
- 1 Tomato Juice
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the crushed ice in a High Ball glass.
- Add Tabasco and Worcestershire sauces, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir well.
- Pour in Vodka and tomato juice.
- Stir. MMMMM...Time to enjoy a Bloody Mary!