Did you have spaghetti bolognaise for dinner last night? Do you have a little bit leftover? Before you toss it to the dog, try this amazing recipe for leftover Bolognaise muffins. Our leftover Bolognaise Muffins are not only delicious but they are also cost effective and a great way to reduce your food waste, love your leftovers and give the kids a healthy snack for their school lunches for the rest of the week. Winning x 3!
So if you have leftover bolognaise in the fridge, freezer or on the dinner table, then give our easy savoury muffin recipe a go. Keep in mind that if you have more than one cup of sauce to use, then simply double the ingredients:
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 cup Bolognaise
- 2 cups Flour Self-Raising
- 2 cups Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Line muffin tins with paper cases.
- Spoon 2 heaped tablespoons of mixture into each tin.
- Place into oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and turn out onto wire rack to cool.