Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 kg Chicken Thighs
- 1 Brown Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 200 grams Broccoli Florets
- 200 grams Cauliflower Florets
- 2 Carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Potato peeled and chopped
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 250 grams Cooking Cream Or Crème Fraiche
- In a large frypan heat the olive oil.
- Add the onion, garlic and fry for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces and brown well.
- Add the potato, carrots and the bay leaf and cook for five minutes.
- Pour in the stock and season well.
- Bring the mixture to the boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 15 minutes before adding the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Simmer for an additional five minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Remove from the heat and remove the bay leaf. Stir in the cream and lemon juice and serve immediately.