Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Place rice noodles in a bowl, cover with boiling water and stand 4-5 minutes, or until soft.
- Drain and rinse until cool, then chop coarsely. Place all filling ingredients in separate bowls.
- Dip the rice paper wrappers, one by one, into a large bowl of hot water for a couple of seconds, then transfer onto a tea towel to drain.
- Spread the filling ingredients on the bottom third of the wrapper.
- Roll up, carefully folding in the sides. Slice in half to serve.
- Have some dipping sauces layed out such as sweet chili or soy sauce.
- This is a fun recipe for the kids to make on the table (like taco's).
- You could also substitute the chicken for pork or prawns - or leave it out completely and go vegetarian!