Chicken Rice Paper Rolls are perfect for lunch boxes, lunch at home, snacks and even picnics. The best part? They are gluten free! They are super easy to make and everyone enjoys them. This chicken rice paper rolls recipe is…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Small Carrot finely shredded
- 60 grams Rice Noodles
- 16 Mint Leaves or coriander
- 3 tbsp Shallots finely chopped
- 400 grams Roast Chicken shredded (or roast a chicken breast in the oven and chop finely)
- 8 Rice Paper Wrappers (22 cm round)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place rice noodles in a bowl, cover with boiling water and stand 4-5 minutes, or until soft.
- Drain and rinse until cool, then chop coarsely. Place all filling ingredients in separate bowls.
- Dip the rice paper wrappers, one by one, into a large bowl of hot water for a couple of seconds, then transfer onto a tea towel to drain.
- Spread the filling ingredients on the bottom third of the wrapper.
- Roll up, carefully folding in the sides. Slice in half to serve.
- Have some dipping sauces layed out such as sweet chili or soy sauce.
- This is a fun recipe for the kids to make on the table (like taco's).
- You could also substitute the chicken for pork or prawns - or leave it out completely and go vegetarian!