time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Self raising flour
- 4 tbsp Self Raising Flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Oil Canola
- 3 tbsp Chocolate Bits
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a large coffee cup add all the dry ingredients (including chocolate chips) and stir well.
- Add the egg and milk mix alternatively with the oil and again mix until well combined.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for three minutes.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip onto a plate if desired.
- Needs chocolate sauce or ice cream or cream - but delish!
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- To turn this into a Chocolate Pudding in a Cup:
- Follow the directions as above.
- In a cup mix together 3/4 cup boiling water, 2 tablespoons of cocoa and 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Gently pour the mixture over the top and cook as per above instructions.