This Chocolate Frosting Icing is just perfect to put on cake and cupcakes.
You’ll only need a few ingredients to make this quick and easy chocolate frosting.The kids can even help out!
It can be messy, but still a great way to bond with the kids and enjoy the cake right after. Have fun eating and making memories with this one!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Icing Sugar sifted
- 5 tbsp Butter at room temperature
- 5 tbsp Cocoa sifted
- 4 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Sift dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In another bowl beat the butter and vanilla until creamy.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients - use the milk to achieve the required consistency.