Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3/4 cup Onion diced
- 1 cup Carrot chopped
- 3 and 1/2 cups Potatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups Corn
- 6 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika more or less to taste
- 1 gram Salt And Pepper to taste
- 5 Bacon Rashers diced
- In an oven or frying pan cook the rashers of bacon. You can choose to chop them before or after cooking, as is your preference.
- Once the bacon is cooked, pop it in your slowcooker along with all of the remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until all of the vegetables are very tender.
- Using a potato masher, immersion blender, or food processor, puree or smooth out the chowder. Make it as smooth or chunky as you like!
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve warm with your choice of bread or croutons.