These Crispy Potato Cakes are delish!
I love how quick to make and incredibly delicious these Crispy Potato Cakes are. They make great lunch ideas for the kids, too!
I also love how versatile this recipe is. You can use leftover mashed potatoes for this one or sweet potatoes. Sometimes I even use leftover potatoes from a vegetable dish. The taste can change depending on what you use of course but just a bit of salt and some pepper makes everything better!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Large Potato you also use sweet potatoes or leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Flour
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Peel the potatoes and grate into a bowl.
- Squeeze out all the moisture an discard the liquid.
- Add the eggs, flour and seasoning and mix until 'glutenous'.
- Shallow fry each 'cake' until crispy.
- Cool down a bit for a few minutes then serve - best eaten while slightly hot.