It’s so bad for you it needs a good smack! You can use any type of chocolate for this Chocolate Ravioli recipe – white chocolate is quite good too. Dessert is only 10 minutes away!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Puff Pastry (sheet)
- 20 ml Milk
- 60 grams Snickers
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the pastry into 16 even squares (divide in half, divide each half in half again, and then the other way around).
- Cut the Snickers bar into 8 even pieces (it helps to refrigerate it first - and use a very sharp knife).
- Place a single piece of chocolate on a piece of puff pastry, use the milk to moisten around the chocolate and place another square of pastry on top.
- Using a fork seal the edges the whole way around.
- Repeat with remaining pastry pieces and chocolate.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until pastry is golden and puffed up.